1. Seth Godin: Sliced bread and other marketing delights Marketing revolutionary, Set Godin, talks about what it takes to be remarkable in an oversaturated world.
2. Derek Sivers: How to start a movement A short video about how movements truly get started and how they evolve.
3. Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man Advertising branding expert, Rory Sutherland, discusses the idea that all value is perceived value and the effect that these things have on consumer behaviors.
4. Malcolm Gladwell on spaghetti sauce Malcolm Gladwell, the author of the Tipping Point, delves into the power of choice and horizontal segmentation in the food industry, ideas that can translate to any industry.
5. Seth Godin: This is broken Another talk from Seth Godin about things that are broken, 7 reasons why they’re broken, and how to fix them.